All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Lee

Rally Organiser

Hereford Rowing Club Rally.

2nd - 7th May 2019

There is a charge of £8 per van per night

Breakfasts

The rowing club is happy to serve a full buffet breakfast on the following days:

• Friday 3rd May
  • Saturday 4th May
  • Sunday 5th May
  • Monday 6th May
  • Tuesday 7th May

The cost is £5 per meal, including children. The breakfast includes unlimited tea, coffee, fruit juices, a selection of cereals, toast and your usual full English breakfast favourites. They've asked for these to be pre-booked and paid in advance.

Important Information

Pitch fees, per person fees and breakfast bookings must be paid for in full before 1st April 2019. Anyone who has not paid will be removed from the list on 2nd April 2019.

Refunds will only be given if you cancel before 14 days of the start of the meet or if a reserve is prepared to take your place.

There are no hookups and this venue.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend
  2. How many breakfasts you want to book and on which days
As an example:

Nights 5 - Breakfasts (3rd x2, 4th x2, 5th x2, 6th x2, 7th x2)

This would total £90 (5 x £8) + (10 x £5)

Then please follow the instructions on how to pay.

How To Pay

You will need to pay via Paypal, bank transfer or cash.

I will be collecting the money and passing it on to the venue. The money will not be collected by Motothomer Ltd. This way our members will not have to pay additional transaction fees.

If you want to pay with cash then you must give me the money before 1st April.

If you want to pay via bank transfer please contact me for my bank details.

PayPal payments can be paid via this link: PAYPAL LINK
Please make sure that you DO NOT tick the box that says "Paying for goods and services". If you do then I will reject the payment.
Before submitting the payment, click "Add note" and enter your forum username.
Make sure that you post in this thread stating how many nights and how many adults and how many breakfasts you want to book.

The site has hot showers, toilets, waste points and fresh water taps. The Rowing Club Bar is available to us, providing there is not a function being held there.

We have a large communal fire to which everyone is welcome. If you wish to have personal fires or bbq's these must be kept off the ground.
Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control at all times and cleaned up after them.

Hereford is a lovely city within walking distance of the Rowing Club with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. The Cathedral is home to the Mappa Mundi and is well worth a visit.

The Hereford River Carnival takes place over this weekend with activities in, on, beside the river and around the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hereford Rowing Club Rally.
2nd - 7th May 2019

There is a charge of £8 per van per night

The site has hot showers, toilets, waste points and fresh water taps. The Rowing Club Bar is available to us, providing there is not a function being held there.

We have a large communal fire to which everyone is welcome. If you wish to have personal fires or bbq's these must be kept off the ground.
Dogs are welcome but must be kept under control at all times and cleaned up after them.

Hereford is a lovely city within walking distance of the Rowing Club with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. The Cathedral is home to the Mappa Mundi and is well worth a visit.

The Hereford River Carnival takes place over this weekend with activities in, on, beside the river and around the city.
Put me down please

yes please lee about a fortnight after we’re back from netherlands isn’t it?

• Booking confirmed
Reactions: Lee
Can I come too, pretty please?

• Booking confirmed
If there's space we'd like to come too

• Booking confirmed
Yes can you let us know how many nights and breakfasts.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back