Hi, Anyone of you motorhome campers away in France yet? Now getting serious withdrawl symptoms. We would by now have clockedabout a month traipsing ar

We did the Romantic Road a couple of years ago. Loads of lovely places to visit. If you use maps.me, pm me your email address if you like and I can send the route I plotted, including Stellplatz locations.
Thank you I've PM'd you me email

We have been in France since mid July and loving it as usual. We are down in the Dordogne region now heading South to Uzes . From my perspective it’s quieter than usual , it’s high season , and no issues getting into Aires or sites . If your worried about coming over due covid don’t be .
We are finding the aires ( and towns) in France very quiet too. It’s usually difficult to find a space anywhere in August.
We are currently at the large aire near Mont St Michel. I would say it’s less than half full, it’s usually rammed, and the path down to the Mont from here is very quiet.
Perfect!

Hi,
Hoping to go to Germany via the Netherlands in 2 weeks time. Just been looking the internet up, according to what I have read you can transit through the Netherlands if you are going to be less than 12 hrs which we will be and you don't need any tests but you have to fill a declaration form to carry with you as long as you have been double vaccinated.
On entering Germany it says if you have been double vaccinated you need only to fill in a declaration form online.
Has anybody crossed into Germany in the last couple of weeks or does anybody have any other information about travelling through these 2 countries? Hopefully I have read it right.......
Thanks
Derek
We are in Germany, we transitted through Belgium without stopping from France. My wife filled out the declaration form online for Germany. A bit of a faff to do it, but okay. No border checks just drove straight through

We are in Germany, we transitted through Belgium without stopping from France. My wife filled out the declaration form online for Germany. A bit of a faff to do it, but okay. No border checks just drove straight through
Hi, Tried to fill the declaration online for Germany, they are asking where we are going to stay in Germany for the next 10 days to isolate.
? It also said you fill in the exemption to prove you have been vaccinated but that never came up on the form. Am I doing something wrong, how did you fill it in?
Derek

We we crossed on the tunnel there were checks on Covid certification and PCR test result but that’s it . No fridge checks etc .
as far as I'm aware if your double jagged you do not need to take a test before entering France just fill in an online declaration and produce proof of your vaccination either digitally or a hard copy

Hi, Tried to fill the declaration online for Germany, they are asking where we are going to stay in Germany for the next 10 days to isolate.
? It also said you fill in the exemption to prove you have been vaccinated but that never came up on the form. Am I doing something wrong, how did you fill it in?
Derek
The link we used was www.einreiseanmeldung.de you fill it in, they send you a pin number and you should be able to attach your NHS vaccination data. Once we done this, we was not asked to isolate. We done this just a few days ago, so I don't think it would have changed just yet.

as far as I'm aware if your double jagged you do not need to take a test before entering France just fill in an online declaration and produce proof of your vaccination either digitally or a hard copy
This is correct, we entered France last week, no need for a PCR test. They never even bothered to check my vaccination data. Just looked at the declaration form and stamped passport.

The link we used was www.einreiseanmeldung.de you fill it in, they send you a pin number and you should be able to attach your NHS vaccination data. Once we done this, we was not asked to isolate. We done this just a few days ago, so I don't think it would have changed just yet.
We don't have a downloadable COVID vaccination App in Scotland only a paper copy issued by NHS Scotland is it possible to upload this to the declaration online to enter Germany and do have to do two separate declarations or can you just add your partner .
One more question are we allowed to transit through Belgium .

steven

We don't have a downloadable COVID vaccination App in Scotland only a paper copy issued by NHS Scotland is it possible to upload this to the declaration online to enter Germany and do have to do two separate declarations or can you just add your partner .
One more question are we allowed to transit through Belgium .

steven
I don't know about the paper copy being downloadable Steven, I would think you could, but not sure sorry. My wife done herself and me separately. You can go through Belgium, so long as you don't stop. Hope this helps.
Jim

I’m off to Spain via the tunnel in September. Having looked at others on Facebook looks like easy getting out especially in the tunnel.

Can uk nationals get this? Or how do we integrate our uk ones to the French/ European one?
No, or at least not yet. The EU has agreed a digital pass that is accepted throughout the EU that can be uploaded to the Touscovid app and there is talk of trying to integrate digital certificates from other countries.
At the moment though, your paper certificate or digital certificate on the U.K. app will be accepted.

OK, Excellent, What is it like booking into the Camp Sites, are there any issues with booking in? and are you using ACSI Sites?
Sorry for late reply. I’m just using aires. No problems at all

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back