Hi from Norn Iron

TeamRienza

Hi from Norn Iron

Another forum to monitor, thank goodness I’m retired. We have been Caravanning since I was about 10 so that’s about 53 years then. Scary when you see the figures. Our first foray into Motorhomes was around 2010 when we bought an Autosleeper Rienza. The current, and dare I say hopefully the van to see us out is a Hymer B598PL. A true case of spending the kids inheritance. We are hitting around 80 to 90 nights a year at present split between 7 weeks in France and Spain and the rest mostly in Ireland with a trip to Wales most years too. I visit about 7 other forums each day and recognise many names from other sites. Joined wildcamping early this year. Hopefully I will chip in the odd useful post.

davy

Hello and welcome I average about 250 nights out in the van but I think this year it will be a lot more

Campervanannie;n638 said:
Hello and welcome I average about 250 nights out in the van but I think this year it will be a lot more

fantastic. Our hit rate at present is about 28% of all nights since we bought this van in jan 2016. Given other commitments I will be happy if we can push it to 33% in the coming years.

Davy

Admin;n240 said:
Welcome I also have a B598 mine is UK5Star

Thanks for your welcome too, Tess. (Can’t do a double quote) so I gave you a like. :Thumbs_Up:

Love the island bed, no more clambering over my carer to get to the loo ! And the bed is so comfortable. Separate shower with great water pressure was the other big factor in our purchase. The view out the front window is like being at the cinema although I guess many people have TVs that are as big nowadays.

Davy

Hello welcome :b0231:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back