Hi From Poole

bobuk

Hi all
Just thought I would say Hello as I’m new to this Forum but have been on wild camping for a while and have been going to Bongo events for the last 5 or 6 years
We’ve had a few vans over the years and at the moment we have an Autosleeper Symphony
We are based down south in Poole and look forward to getting out and about and meeting some of you at rallies and meets
Bob

Hi Steve
Yes it is nice down here
Im not a speedway fan but a few of my mates are
I can hear the engines from my back garden in the evening when there holding meetings
I really should make the effort and go and see what it all about one evening

Hi Steve
Yes it is nice down here
Im not a speedway fan but a few of my mates are
I can hear the engines from my back garden in the evening when there holding meetings
I really should make the effort and go and see what it all about one evening
I'm sure you would enjoy it poole are a top team

Hello Bob and welcome aboard!
It's good to see another member from the deep south :D I'm in West Sussex, so not a million miles away... although it feels like it driving to some of the meets :ROFLMAO: Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hi everyone
Thanks for the welcome
The plan for us with our new van is to get away at least once every month right through the year so we will be looking for meets and things to go to and hope to meet a few of you out there on the road
Bob and Carole

Hi everyone
Thanks for the welcome
The plan for us with our new van is to get away at least once every month right through the year so we will be looking for meets and things to go to and hope to meet a few of you out there on the road
Bob and Carole

I see Phil has you booked in for the New Year bash, so you should meet a few members there. ;)

Hi Bob we come down to Poole and stay in the Thistle Hotel carpark on the harbour, very handy for the shopping, sea front, and the events Poole put on along the front, we did try the old Sunseeker carpark one night but was really creepy with the derelict buildings and dodgy characters going in and out, I notice that the demolition men had moved in a few weeks ago so might have a look there again next time.
Oh by the way were from Trowbridge Wiltshire.

Hi Bob and welcome to the forum :)

Hi all
Just thought I would say Hello as I’m new to this Forum but have been on wild camping for a while and have been going to Bongo events for the last 5 or 6 years
We’ve had a few vans over the years and at the moment we have an Autosleeper Symphony
We are based down south in Poole and look forward to getting out and about and meeting some of you at rallies and meets
Bob
Welcome and we’re not so far away at Broadstone. It’s a great group and will inspire you to be camper of your dreams.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back