Dougies caravan and camping
Thursday, August 5, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi sorry for late cancellation my dads fallen over his ok but will have to take him home again sorry for late cancellation

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Hi Lee
I've just been let down on the purchase of the trailer at Peterborough, so will not be attending the meet today.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lee
Thanks for organising, Lee and Linda. Sorry we had to leave today but a family commitment was calling. Lovely to see everyone. Catch up again very soon

Last edited:
Thanks for having me too. I met a few people and had a relaxing weekend. Maybe I'll remember to ask people's names next time!
(I was in the Iveco Daily luton conversion)

Thanks for having me too. I met a few people and had a relaxing weekend. Maybe I'll remember to ask people's names next time!
(I was in the Iveco Daily luton conversion)
Ha ha if you’re anything like the rest of us you’ll have to keep asking!

Please see this thread if you attended this rally:

Thanks to Lee and Linda and everyone concerned with the organisation of the Holbeach meet. We had a great time meeting up with everyone, seeing friends old and new....especially Dennis!!!! The venue, however, left a lot to be desired management wise...we won't return to that one.

Back home, I would like to thank everyone for a great time at the meet.
I know the first day was a bit of a problem but we all managed to get parked.
It will be interesting to see the outcome of the poll and whether we decide to go back or not.
Thanks once again for everything see some of you at Hereford.

Thank you to all responsible for organising this meet up. We had a lovely time and Charlie has learned to swim 👍 he is now safely delivered home and we can catch up on some sleep 😴. See you all at Hereford
Dave, Jeanette & Angus

A big thank you from us to everyone who made this meet possible. It is just a shame that no one has learnt how to control the weather but that is half the fun. Hopefully see you all at Hereford.

Once again a very well organised meet. The trials and tribulations of combining so many different mindsets, MHs, ages, nationalities etc will never be resolved - only tolerated! Thanks to all those involved. If nothing else - Charlie learnt to swim!! Nice one Ten Thousand Sunsets.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back