Hooked on a tv series

Campervanannie

I have been watching the series on BBC The Bodyguard the first 3 episodes were pretty good so far I don’t watch a lot of tv but there are a few series that I love
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Grim
and now The Bodyguard
What are the tv series that you are hooked on.

Must admit we’re hooked on it and I’ve noticed it getting great reviews ,also about the main power characters being female rather than the guys getting to call the shots

We record everything as we hate adverts

Suits
Mount pleasant
Benidorm
Hawaii five-0 new series
2 Broke girls
Humans
Shades of Blue
Taskmaster
A ? of sport
John Bishop in conversation depending on who it is

We also watch various reality TV ones, unless they start being stupid with content.
I am also allowed to watch Bake off and Masterchef etc

We record everything as we hate adverts

Suits
Mount pleasant
Benidorm
Hawaii five-0 new series
2 Broke girls
Humans
Shades of Blue
Taskmaster
A ? of sport
John Bishop in conversation depending on who it is

We also watch various reality TV ones, unless they start being stupid with content.
I am also allowed to watch Bake off and Masterchef etc

Well each to their own but there is a few on your list that I wouldn’t give air time to, But it wouldn’t do if we all liked the same things. ?

Well each to their own but there is a few on your list that I wouldn’t give air time to, But it wouldn’t do if we all liked the same things. ?

I could honestly say the same about your list too, I don't see the attraction, but I am a polite bear, cept when I'm not :D :D they do seem to be popular with the young uns though.

I've never like those types of shows, yet I can watch things like the Iron man series, equally unreal.

I hate watching things that are on once a week so I wait until the final show then binge watch every episode on one night. Watched every episode of breaking bad over a snowed in weekend now onto better call Saul

I hate watching things that are on once a week so I wait until the final show then binge watch every episode on one night. Watched every episode of breaking bad over a snowed in weekend now onto better call Saul
I forgot about breaking bad that’s another great series I too binge watch but I do 3/4 episodes st a time lol

Breaking bad is a very odd series, we've been watching it on netflix, we're up to s2e13, and it don't half jump about on yur emotions.

We also liked the spoof Sci fi, the Orville.

I have been watching the series on BBC The Bodyguard the first 3 episodes were pretty good so far I don’t watch a lot of tv but there are a few series that I love
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Grim
and now The Bodyguard
What are the tv series that you are hooked on.

Have you tried Breaking Bad, it's the Daddy...

We like I love Peaky Blinders
I love Grim
Mrs Brown
I’ll watch the bodyguard when I get home on catch up
but admit we don’t watch a lot of tv

Reactions: 2cv
So glad we gave up TV 4 years ago, afraid thay can not make programes like Only Fools and Horses, the Good Live, please do not get me started on the soap programes like Deadenders, Grapanatiostree. As for reality tv watching other people's mistakes and mishaps.

So glad we gave up TV 4 years ago, afraid thay can not make programes like Only Fools and Horses, the Good Live, please do not get me started on the soap programes like Deadenders, Grapanatiostree. As for reality tv watching other people's mistakes and mishaps.
I’m with you on that one really tv is my pet hate I cannot stand it not a fan of soaps either I don’t watch much tv but I am very selective when I do must admit I like the old cowboy films and the odd comedy romance.

at the moment vanity fair.....

doc martin....however, its getting a bit boring and daft now..
documentaries
mrs brown
costume drama

no interest in soaps

I tell you another I completely forgot about and I have watched them all, The Handmades Tale another good series.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back