How many days per year?

Admin

Administator

How many days per year do you actually use your motorhome for camping in?

Normally (when we have one) we like to do a weekend once a month, and also a couple of 4-5 week trips a year, and the odd long weekend at steam fairs etc.

Probably about 170. 3 month trip plus week/weekends,
Not sure we’ll get 3 month one in this year but will try, later than usual perhaps. New grandkids and home extension permitting.

Use the van a lot but dont always sleep over night as i can be home in a few hrs,but handy for kids and all there clutter.

We like to get a weekend away at least once a month and then our 4 weeks annual leave if we can get time off together and been to a couple of steam fairs this year and would like to do more next year

Approx 160 although this year will be a lot less due to wife having operations. We`ll try to make up for it next year.

Roughly 100 nights a year, so about a third of the time that we are in the UK.

3/4 months spain/Portugal in winter.
2 weekends a month festival's meet ups plus full weeks here and there chill time .
So poss 2/3rds of our time .is in the van .

Erm I am home at least one week a month though June and July I was only home 4 days ??I added up as best I could and it came to 241 days away.

Last edited:
We go two weeks in France (family allowing) a week up or around north ,a week southwards ,and as many weekends away when work permits as we both still work

I've just had a count up from my diary and in the last 12 months, I've been in the van 161 nights... loved every one of them (y)

363!! One of us at least, as one stays in the van with the dogs when the other travels to see family or friends. The only reason we would not be aboard is if it had to go to the garage overnight - 2 days this year.

But just buying a house in N Devon so will probably reduce to about 250-300 days.

Well it was 4 nights out of every seven but I have been staying in it full time a lot recently although I have had three night home this week.

unfortunately not as many as i would like.......probably for me about 15.....this year........missed out on steam fairs and other festivals this year

About a mere 100 days, plan to use a lot when we give up work travelling Europe

Only 58 days in the last 12 months, probably because we did not venture across the channel. Should beat that easily in the next 12.. :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back