How many does it take??

Hhhmmmm looks like they are changing the back one perhaps you should nip out and tell them 🤣

Oops- because we are parked nose to nose I got it wrong 😂

Meg - we are planning to be home by Easter, tunnel booked... unless we get asked to leave our little paradise

Shorts and T shirts.....just checked my phone and the temperature has gone up to 4 degs......yes 4 degs, up here in Carlisle. :cool:

Shorts and T shirts.....just checked my phone and the temperature has gone up to 4 degs......yes 4 degs, up here in Carlisle. :cool:
Been in shorts for a while and its down to 4 degrees here today, had a flurry of snow between sunny periods lol

to clarify i obviously have a problem with my tracking the drivers side front tyre was badly worn on the inside edge , had a shock when i checked the spare which i thought was new was also worn so we put the least worn on to the back kerbside wheel and a good tyre to the front,
on my return i’m intending to fit 16” wheels and upplate the van to 4.2ton so just concerned with getting home safely,
thanks to reg jumped in & did most of the work ,
i’ve carried a wheel brace around with this van that i transfered from my last van a socket arm & 800mm bar only to find when i needed it that the socket was 22mm not 21mm thanks derek so it was a joint exercise,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back