How much for an old Autosleeper?

mariesnowgoose

To members who've been to the same rallies and probably seen our old Autosleeper van (Ford Transit 2.1 diesel 'banana' engine) a question ...

How much do you think it's worth, realistically? As with everything, I know the value of anything is only what someone is willing to pay for it, but I was hoping it might fetch around £3,000. Am I expecting too much?

Someone approached us and offered £2,000 a few months ago, but we weren't parting then.

Answers on a postcard please! ;)

I've posted a reply on WC Marie.

But personally, I think it's worth more than you think!

I got £4k for my old Compass Drifter which was riddled with damp. (I did tell the buyer this).

Put it on eBay you might be surprised how much it fetches we got nearly£4000 for a 1998 ldv coach built which had damp even older motor home make good money we are looking at upgrading our kangoo and I'm shocked 18 year old coach built are demanding£10000 at dealers

To members who've been to the same rallies and probably seen our old Autosleeper van (Ford Transit 2.1 diesel 'banana' engine) a question ...

How much do you think it's worth, realistically? As with everything, I know the value of anything is only what someone is willing to pay for it, but I was hoping it might fetch around £3,000. Am I expecting too much?

Someone approached us and offered £2,000 a few months ago, but we weren't parting then.

I haven't seen inside but I think your camper looks super. I would expect if you can wait a little while you could get a fair bit more than that at the start of the touring season from a couple who want to bimble around in a traditional motorhome,

Twas at Brandon Sue. I went to bed at night and woke up in the river - touch of sleep walking!

I'd had a few drinks though.

Did similar on the boat once, got out of bed and walked straight off the end of the jetty - in February. Not nice waking up under water!

I sort of guessed but just wanted the details,:ROFLMAO:

Somebody on the other site is asking for a motorhome

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back