Huawei mobile wifi E589

Tezza33

I have used this for a few years but bought another Huawei with twin aerials, I don't know why because this worked all over Europe on 4G (when available), it is unlocked to all networks, I can take it to Druridge where you can try it or post it
£15

Terry, if no one grabs it at Druridge I'll buy it, it seems to be a more up to date version than the white one that I use

Peter

Don't be daft Terry, if someone at the meet offers you money grab it with the desperation of a rabid pensioner :ROFLMAO: I would !!! But if you still have it on your hands afterwards etc. etc.
Enjoy the wind and rain

Peter

Don't be daft Terry, if someone at the meet offers you money grab it with the desperation of a rabid pensioner :ROFLMAO: I would !!! But if you still have it on your hands afterwards etc. etc.
Enjoy the wind and rain

Peter
The rear view camera is what I want to sell but nobody seems interested, you have been generous to me and a lot of others on here so I will still send it to you ?

Y'know, you daft owd soul, folks think that I'm a slate short of a roof, it's nice to know that I'm not alone, thankyou so much. These days no one looks behind, I've recently got a wireless one which is great for backing up the drive, but I see farmyards, warehouses, horses backsides and even myself behind trucks, but as long as I can see where to park the rather odd entertainment raises the boring bit of the journey a tad.
Peter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back