Hypermkt loyalty cards

Carrerasax

Hypermkt loyalty cards

anyobe bother with lectern, carrefour or similar points cards? If so which is best?
usually get to think a good idea just as we are heading home.
Try and buy fuel at super market so?????

Got an INTERMARCHE card that we use when in France. Find the shop has great quality foodstuff, cheap fuel and gas/autogas. Shop stocked non food items are all comparatively expensive. Like all loyalty cards, they only offer minimal savings. In the summer, they do a superb flavoured bellypork strip for bbq....its damned lush stuff.

We have one for most as they don,t give redemable points as UK But you need to show it to get the discount marked on each individual item when passing thru the till. (This is only my under standing of how the system works)

As far as I know in relation to intermarche only, points accrued convert to euros available and are spendable in the store where your card was issued and within a year. Unless you visit regularly, that effectively precludes annual holidaymakers.

We once queried a till receipt as discounted price was not applied. This is how I thought it was explained to us. The very kind lady in CService filled out the form and issued the card. They,ve not all been so easy to get

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back