I’m ashamed to share the planet with this person .............

snapster

If she catches the virus and needs to be hospitalised, the people looking after her will do it willingly with reduced staff, reduced equipment and reduced amounts of PPE and won’t bat an eyelid.
She should wear a badge saying “don’t help me because I won’t help you.....”

TeamRienza

I might not disbelieve the facts of the story, there are many thousands who have done the same, perhaps with food, toilet rolls etc. All of which could be shared. However I would question the lack of intelligence in broadcasting it. Perhaps she will cover her costs by selling the story, and it will be chip paper by next week.

Karma is a *****, I look forward to it for many like her in the future.

Davy

St3v3

I can't find any trace of her on the net, which seems strange anyway, but even more so if she's an artist.

They haven't disclosed the credit for the pictures and no-one else running the story. Reverse image couldn't find anything...

Lee

Rally Organiser

If this story is true, it's the price we have to pay to live in a free country.
Also she isn't profiteering from her selfishness and when you read the amount of stuff she's amassed, it isnt very much when compared to what the NHS uses in a day.
It's like a great deal of news today, sensationalism to sell newspapers and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

Trotter

Did this story come from the same Twitter feed, as the bloke who suggested drinking, or injecting bleach
Everyone knows it’s down to 5G

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)