I can't see £44.5k

Pudsey Bear

I am sure it will sell as some pvc vans can go for 70 and 80 k.
So an idiot. Sorry potential buyer With out looking about too much will look at it as a bargain.

Poor design and overpriced.
It looks overpriced to me as an unbranded Camper Conversion.

However, "a poor design"? There is a reason why there are so many different layouts in campers and motorhomes - peoples requirements and wants vary. I am guessing this was made for the specific wants of the person that commisioned the build and for them, it is a good design.
But then, why is it up for sale as a brand new conversion? That is strange, doing an unusual layout with the intention of putting up for sale soon as finished.

When I have done my previous Camper builds, I did them to what I wanted, not to what was the most common or "normal" builds. I remember the couple who bought my VW T4 saying that they saw so many campers for sale that just did not have the setup they wanted, but when they saw mine, it was just right for their needs - and was pretty unique in terms of what was up for sale (nothing special, but just not typical).

Having said that, I can't quite picture the rational behind the layout in that one for sale and it certainly seems a very personal decision to make. It would not be one that I would be interested in at all - but chances are there will be someone who sees it and does a Mari Wilson ("just what I've always wanted"). And maybe for them, they will also be willing to pay a premium for their perfect layout. (I expect a price reduction soon :) )

Last edited:
Back