I hate Christmas more than the Grinch

Lorraine

Rally Organiser

Come on lets see all those pictures you have taken of your animals at Christmas, most are not amused at being dresses up, there must be some beautiful & funny pictures out there taken yesterday

Last edited:
Ok, cheating a bit but this is "Amigo" , he's a Spanish lad dumped in the pound by an uncaring owner in March, he's 9 and hates being without a family, this happens a lot for many reasons but it's rarely the dogs fault, if you want to see Amigo and many other dogs looking for homes visit www.spanishstraydogs.org.uk His travel to the UK is partly paid and all the dogs are passport,transported,neutered/castrated and health checked before adoption.IMG_6539.jpg

My sister has a rescued Spanish spaniel, and has recently fostered a Croatian dog, now rehomed, and has just a week ago fostered another Romanian dog. How the continentals treat their animals is atrocious and little short of barbaric. My motorcycling trip to Romania was very distress8ng seeing packs of discarded family pets roaming around - not packs of wild dogs as the papers would state.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back