I pad to tv mirroring help

The laird

Rally Organiser

Trying to couple up iPad to tv with lightning cable but just can't get it to work
any suggestions

I had to buy a special lightning to HDMI cable from Apple which cost an arm and a leg but which works fine. Just plug into a spare HDMI socket on the TV.
Hope you’ve recovered from yesterday’s adventure over the border!
Tony

Yup had to buy a converter, tried a cheap eBay one first and it gave up the ghost after a couple of weeks. The proper Apple one is not cheap but it is reliable. Use it for watching uk tv via a vpn when allowed in Spain.........

Mirroring works for me too but you could also get a little Chromecast gizmo... they're £30 now but I got one a few months back on offer at about £23. If you put Chromecast in the search box on Amazon, you'll find that lots of companies make similar things for far less money. These gizmos plug into the HDMI port on your TV and you can wirelessly 'cast' photos, videos, documents, websites - almost anything in fact - from tablets, phones and computers to the TV. The advantage of this over an Apple cable is that you can use it from all devices, not just one.

wully supplied me with a fire stick with adaptions that is brilliant but just the fire stick on its own is superb i have a data sim in the mifi & i use that at home or away in the van simply usb connects & plays , i had both mirroring cables and chromecast copies & real things but certain streams don’t support either

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back