i pad upgrade

rugbyken

my hub ( mifi) contract is up so decided to upgrade the i pad & use the sim that came with the contract in the hub! don’t have home broadband and carry my huawei hub around with me in the van it’s been good all year , a new 7th gen i pad is 430 got an upgrade eventually for £29 a month so that’s £11 a month for the data sim 100gb , the downside due to covid couldn’t get anyone on the phone other than a call centre in india after 18 mins security checks being told you need to redial huuurgh i spent 5 hrs sat being told i couldn’t upgrade so tried to cancel contract and restart a new one had to pay £25 admin fee to cancel contract ffs , started again this morning live chat stated need to talk to some one from mobile broadband dept 18 mins later got to chat online with someone who could do something so upgrade carried through etc 75mins in total , almost 6.5 hrs to achieve the simple request,

my hub ( mifi) contract is up so decided to upgrade the i pad & use the sim that came with the contract in the hub! don’t have home broadband and carry my huawei hub around with me in the van it’s been good all year , a new 7th gen i pad is 430 got an upgrade eventually for £29 a month so that’s £11 a month for the data sim 100gb , the downside due to covid couldn’t get anyone on the phone other than a call centre in india after 18 mins security checks being told you need to redial huuurgh i spent 5 hrs sat being told i couldn’t upgrade so tried to cancel contract and restart a new one had to pay £25 admin fee to cancel contract ffs , started again this morning live chat stated need to talk to some one from mobile broadband dept 18 mins later got to chat online with someone who could do something so upgrade carried through etc 75mins in total , almost 6.5 hrs to achieve the simple request,

Technology Ken? Us wrinkly’s should avoid it at all times. Either that or get a responsible adult ,five year old , to do it for us. I spent most of Saturday changing my Vodafone contract. Got there in the end, although I think I’ve got the deal they wanted to sell me, instead of the one I wanted. 🤬

True del part of the time wasted was trying to explain that although I could get unlimited data for only £1 more I didn't want it because when they restrict me to 19gb abroad I can't check how much I've used i.e. 100gb will say I've got 81 go left unlimited just says unlimited,

Reactions: Rec
Who was that with Ken? Covid shouldn't make much difference to calls and emails as folks can do t from home. I always did mine online and went straight through but not done any for a couple of years now

It was 3 says due to covid they've shut all their shops & call centres ( not the ones in India) normally I just tell them I'm leaving & someone capable of sorting a deal rings back but not this time,

It is 3 I always used, glad I am not after anything if they are like that at the moment

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back