I really have seen it all now

That's the polite version of what i think of him !!!!!!!!

Look closely and the tawt is across the path.

What a knob. 6 spaces and a pathway. Really deserves to be blocked in front back and sides. Is it a UK plate or NL?

This country or EU?

Maybe they stopped there last night and have broken down and wanted the street light to illuminate the engine bay ?

maybe spatial awareness challenged ? did it have blue badge in windscreen :)

He's just stopped to post an image of a commercial van taking up 2 spaces,
have a look on M/Fun bound to be his pic on there.

Looks like Canterbury P&R ???
There is loads of space in the overflow area but that is still taking the pee.
K ;)

That really is ridiculous - a very well travelled owner with absolutely no sense of the knock on consequences of his thoughtless behaviour.
It's not even a really big van!

Set your minds free and stop obsessing over a few white lines,if it's a slow day in the carpark then take as many as you like. That looks like Canterbury P&R which is usually attended by staff,if they don't have a problem why should anyone else?

Having thought about this for the last 24 hours constantly , I have decided that this is such a terrible act that the driver should be dragged from his vehicle and tied to the lampost in front of his vehicle and publicly flogged at least 20 lashes
this will be for his own benefit in the long run , as he will realize that he wont be subjected to such derision by the motorhoming fraternity in the future . :)

You're right, we are over reacting given the circumstances but why do it?

Overreacting? wash your mouth out man! As the Brazilian rainforest burns, the oceans
full of plastic waste, Artic ice rapidly melting etc etc. it's not these that keep M/homers
awake at night, no it's poor parking habits. Yeah that and that other serious issue,
i.e. is it a capital offence to sleep in my van.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back