I want to subscribe - BUT I DONT WANT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT ??

Nosmo king

as it says I dont want a paypal account, so how do I subscribe ??

Hello,

You can pay via bank transfer.

BANK: Lloyds Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Motorhomer Ltd
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 61617860
SORT CODE: 30-98-26

Once you have made the payment please send me a message and I will activate the subscription.

Phil

Cheers Phil, give me a few minutes and then I'll message you, does the subscription run the from date of payment OR 1 Jan - 31 Dec ??
Nos

Ah, PayPal recently flagged up there is one person left in the UK who doesn't have an account. Now we know who it is lol Bob.

Ah, I knew I get sussed one day, we’ll done Bob lol ?

Hello,

You can pay via bank transfer.

BANK: Lloyds Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Motorhomer Ltd
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 61617860
SORT CODE: 30-98-26

Once you have made the payment please send me a message and I will activate the subscription.

Phil
Hi Phil, I cant see how to "message" you, but if you can check your bank you should see the £14.50 in there,
cheers
Nos

Hi Phil, I cant see how to "message" you, but if you can check your bank you should see the £14.50 in there,
cheers
Nos
To PM you have to be a full member. Send your remittance by PayPal to........ Sorry, I seem to have missed something

cheers
Nos
At the very bottom of the pages there is a Contact Us link. If you want to contact Phil and aren't a full member use that link :)

At the very bottom of the pages there is a Contact Us link. If you want to contact Phil and aren't a full member use that link :)
Think my answer was better:p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back