I'm Happy

The laird

Rally Organiser

Went to hymer interlace today and bout a fair few bottles of cotes du runnoch. Sorry predictatext rhone
I knew it was the correct vintage etc when I saw the 2 euro price
no a lot left after shorty had been at I fink
sitting here in a aire 12 euro ehu water n waste abso magic 10*50 and just came in from speaking to Arthur n his bird fae Leeds nice pair
were in Flocques near La treport magic abso magic

I

Sounds like you found the cheap french glue as well🤪. Is that the place wae the lighthoos in the middle of the toon miles fae water. Or Is Le Treport the one wae the funicular thing that gose down the mountain side.

n his bird fae Leeds nice pair
I’m happy for you too, any pics to share of this nice pair?

Sounds like you found the cheap french glue as well🤪. Is that the place wae the lighthoos in the middle of the toon miles fae water. Or Is Le Treport the one wae the funicular thing that gose down the mountain side.
Yeah up n doon the lift goes must've been predictatextvthingy😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Went to hymer interlace today and bout a fair few bottles of cotes du runnoch. Sorry predictatext rhone
sitting here in a aire 12 euro ehu water n waste abso magic 10*50 and just came in from speaking to Arthur n his bird fae Leeds nice pair

I

🤣🤣🤣😁 !

You should be on the blummin' stage, Gordon... 😉

I
Good to know that all is going well, Gordon.
And your smugfilter is almost up to the job..
😜

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back