Info or link required please, table fixing

The laird

Rally Organiser

HELP REQUIRED P,EASE ,IM LOOKING FOR THE NAME OR LINK FOR THE TABLE FIXING TO ENABLE THE MOTORHOME TABLE TO MOVE/SLIDE ALWAYS ,I DONT WANT THE POLE L SHAPE ONE YOU FIX TO A BENCH OR WALL
THE NEW VANS HAVE THEN ON A CENTRE POLE
MANY THANKS IN ADVACE FOR INFO OR LINKS TO HELP ME

Hi Gordon (@The laird)

Is this the type you're looking for?

This is a bit cheaper:

Regards,
Del

Cheers del, no the type I'm after the table sits on a pile and the table top slides all ways ,sidewards and back and forward

Cheers del, no the type I'm after the table sits on a pile and the table top slides all ways ,sidewards and back and forward
Sounds like what I have in my Pilote. Centre piller that slides up and down and table can be moved backwards, forwards and side to side.
i will look underneath it tomoss and see if there is any info on a label or similiar.

Had a look underneath my table and unfortunately no label with any identifying info on.
mind you looking at the slides, brackets etc if you manage to find one I reckon it will be top dollar !

Had a look underneath my table and unfortunately no label with any identifying info on.
mind you looking at the slides, brackets etc if you manage to find one I reckon it will be top dollar !
Yeah found one earlier steve just short of £400

I just googled caravan sliding table mechanism. Don't know if it will have what you want......havn't put a link, don't know how.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back