Insurance

Hi. AIB. Just had a side window of habitation area smashed and they arranged replacement. £565. Only cost me £100. Very quick. Responsive. polite Efficient. Showed up a few of my previous insurers. Would thou rightly recommend.

Caravan Guard the last 3 years.
Actually due next month. Last year as usual I shopped around and would only have saved around £20.00, not worth the hassle changing to save £20.00.
Tried AIB in the past but they were always far more expensive.

Aib for me ,came good again this year 5th year with them and no complaints,got my quote and they came back with brilliant deal

I only changed because renewal 30% more and their idea of a good deal towards matching a quote £140 less was to knock £26 off.

I got a policy with Kinetic via Adrian Flux.
They've got a couple of interesting clause about having a new/serviced extinguisher (P50 with 10 year user 'service' is £50) and certificates for gas.
Like everything check what you're being offered and compare to what you already have. Last year my previous company cut EU cover from 3 months to 7 days without flagging it up!

Do you think 400 is to expensive

It depends what you have and want.

I pay a little more than that but get full 365 day cover with fully comp insurance and full breakdown cover including home start in both UK and Europe.

Everything is on the minimum excess as well.

What will happen after 31st Oct is anyone`s guess o_O

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back