ISRI seats.

forthpilot

ISRI seats.

Older Hymer B510 with ISRI Model 1000/ 518 seats. In the process of re-upholstery, but not sure how to remove the wheel that adjusts the arm rest height.
It looks as though it may just be a pressure fit on to a spline, but wary of breaking them, as replacements will no doubt be difficult. Any advice welcome.
Stewart.

I done my upholstery ,I had a v shaped tool and put up the rear of the knurled and chapped off as you say splined here’s a b4 and after upholster job

Attachments

• photo2785.jpg
    photo2785.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo2786.jpg
    photo2786.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • photo2787.jpg
    photo2787.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • photo2788.jpg
    photo2788.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Thank you Gordon, I couldn't find a roll-pin or any other securing system, so guessed that it had to be a pressure fit. I have phoned around, and replacement wheels are not available, although
the plastic end plate behind is. The other plus is that a pair of replacement arms for the Model 6500, which are the same, are available for £80.00.
Stewart.

Sorry for the delay, but been busy on other projects. Good news is that nothing got broken during the re-upholstery. Used a small company in Falkirk,
avoiding the trip down South. I got the fabric from Germany at an extremely good price, and Crawford Hunter did a super job of the interior. It wasn't done in a day,
but only an hours drive, so no hardship. More importantly my wife loves it. I used Hymer's 'Panama' pattern, which fits in with the age of the van. Will attempt to attach photos.

Attachments

• photo3115.jpg
    photo3115.jpg
    994.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo3116.jpg
    photo3116.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo3117.jpg
    photo3117.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • photo3118.jpg
    photo3118.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
That looks very good to me, new van

forthpilot;n34387 said:
Sorry for the delay, but been busy on other projects. Good news is that nothing got broken during the re-upholstery. Used a small company in Falkirk,
avoiding the trip down South. I got the fabric from Germany at an extremely good price, and Crawford Hunter did a super job of the interior. It wasn't done in a day,
but only an hours drive, so no hardship. More importantly my wife loves it. I used Hymer's 'Panama' pattern, which fits in with the age of the van. Will attempt to attach photos.

Great job by the looks Stewart,makes a huge difference when you get it done .very impressed
regards gordon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back