Its a secret...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2946
  • Start date

Deleted member 2946

Whilst planning my build I admit to watching youtube for tips on layout etc..

I am amazed by the amount of people who will show the location of an hidey hole or safe for people to copy. In effect they are showing thieves where to look.

One thing that I can guarantee is that the home you buy after yours is stolen will be better protected than the one you lost.

Do what ever you can today !

Is it possible to lock and bar rear opening doors from the inside ?

Will a piece of dowel fit in the channel of your sliding windows ?

Can you fit a cut of switch somewhere to stop your vehicle starting ?

Do you have your vehicle registration on the roof of your vehicle ?

Have you got a plan of action if you return to the vehicle after taking the dogs for a walk and find it ransacked or worse, gone all together.

What extra will you do today ?

I have a Disklok and a Pedal box as well as a Thatcham type 1 alarm. I also plan to have a cut off switch fitted like the one I had on my previous van.

My dog also sleeps in the lounge and the window is about 6 feet from the van. As for a plan of action, no not really, claim on the insurance and book into a hotel if away.

Although my van isn't worth a great deal, I would rather keep hold of it and not get hammered for insurance if it did get stolen.

I have a Disklok and a Pedal box as well as a Thatcham type 1 alarm. I also plan to have a cut off switch fitted like the one I had on my previous van.

My dog also sleeps in the lounge and the window is about 6 feet from the van. As for a plan of action, no not really, claim on the insurance and book into a hotel if away.

Although my van isn't worth a great deal, I would rather keep hold of it and not get hammered for insurance if it did get stolen.

Many of us can vouch that your alarm is effective ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back