It's cold outside

You can go off folks, you know! A bracing wind off the Forth freezes your butter again without the need for a fridge, and there's other advantages to a Scottish Winter 100m from what passes for the sea; admittedly I can't think of any just now, but there are some advantages, trust me ... Nae crowds [except round the heater in the cafe or pub], nae need to ask for ice in your drink [but embarrassing to ask the barman for 2 hot chocolates ...] :D

Steve

and there's other advantages to a Scottish Winter 100m from what passes for the sea; admittedly I can't think of any just now, but there are some advantages, trust me ...

Steve
Good diving in the Forth, can be hit or miss with the viz, lots of wrecks, what is not to like (y) :giggle:

Going to be cold here tonight, sitting outside at 4.3c and at coldest about 5/6 in the morning, maybe I should knock the door and sneak in. :eek:

Good diving in the Forth, can be hit or miss with the viz, lots of wrecks, what is not to like (y) :giggle:
The cold, the wet, and the danger of hitting the wrecks because of the poor visibility would be my opening bid ... :rolleyes:. My improvised solution of a fur handwarmer to keep warm under water led to a misunderstanding with Elaine, when I told her that I proposed going muff diving ... The Doctor says my shins are just badly bruised and I should be able to walk properly in a couple of weeks ... :D

Then I can join 3 mates on a mission to circumsize the whale population, because we'll need four skin divers ...

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back