Joining c.cc just for ferry discounts .

Mr and Mrs Tupcox

Never used our c.cc membership for discounts on ferries before.
Isle of wight
Lynington to yarmouth £109 .c.cc discount down to £69 .
Yarmouth to lymington £109 .c.cc discount down to £69 .
Thats £80 saving worth joining just for ferry discounts .also cheaper to phone then and bookings online was more expensive.

Isle of wight
Thats £80 saving worth joining just for ferry discounts .also cheaper to phone then and bookings online was more expensive.
Dead right there , we always get our ferry tickets and train tickets to France etc.via the club, just a phone call and hey ho all done, They give me a REF NO each time for the ferry but as I drive to the ferry gate they already know who I am as my number plate is read so the Ref No is not even needed really , and no faffing about with tickets etc, same for returns from France etc as we only get one way tickets each trip so no worries about missing Ferries due to change of plans etc., also ditched COMFORT Insurance this year and insured my van through the club and saved a huge amount of money , likewise my Home and contents Insurance , renewed Yesterday as it happens, 180 days unoccupancy included with no hassle, just also had a letter from the club stating my membership renewal this year [ was due this November ] has been moved forward by 3 months till end of FEB next year due to the Covid lockdown of sites for the 3 months this year, LOVE the CCC. We do not do the Tesco thing , hate everything Tesco ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv
Dead right there , we always get our ferry tickets and train tickets to France etc.via the club, just a phone call and hey ho all done, same for returns from France etc as we only get one way tickets each trip so no worries about missing Ferries due to change of plans etc., also ditched COMFORT Insurance this year and insured my van through the club and saved a huge amount of money , likewise my Home and contents Insurance , renewed Yesterday as it happens, 180 days unoccupancy included with no hassle, just also had a letter from the club stating my membership renewal this year [ was due this November ] has been moved forward by 3 months till end of FEB next year due to the Covid lockdown of sites for the 3 months this year, LOVE the CCC. We do not do the Tesco thing , hate everything Tesco ??
Derrrr ive never used to get discount to france . What an idiot I am....
Lesson learnt.😂

I bought Stena Hook van Holland - Harwich last month, €140 saving on the Stena website price!
Even when there is a special offer I have found that they will undercut the website price if you tell them that it is less than the price they have quoted.

Isle of wight
For the first time ever, I didn't use CCC but used Direct Ferries. What an awful company Direct Ferries are, they effectively stole 350£ from me. I will always use CCC in future

lived in Portsmouth for over 60 years and the ferry crossings to the IOW were reputed to be the most expensive per mile anywhere.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back