Joining from Wildcamping

milton

Joining from Wildcamping

Hi Phil. Nice looking new site. It is good to see so many likeminded people are also keeping warm reading it. We shall be travelling variously around France and Britain, maybe even Spain again, in our Elddis Autoquest, but currently putting off doing Christmas shopping...

Oops. I meant from Wild Camping. Not an Age Thing - just disorganised, as usual.

Hello and welcome

Hi All. We're joining from Wildcamping, and it's all new to us, here in Norfolk. Planning on attending the Rally at Banham in May, but as we've only bought our van (Ducato Tribute) in January we've yet to get out in sunshine, and experience any over night stops - so much to look forward to!

Hi ****, and welcome. You can start your own thread by clicking on New Member Introductions above, then New Thread. HTH

****;n30366 said:
Hi All. We're joining from Wildcamping, and it's all new to us, here in Norfolk. Planning on attending the Rally at Banham in May, but as we've only bought our van (Ducato Tribute) in January we've yet to get out in sunshine, and experience any over night stops - so much to look forward to!

Hi and welcome aboard :b0212:

There's a meet coming up in a couple of weeks that's close to you... I think there are still spaces. Ideal way to start your adventures :) Can't promise you sunshine (we can but hope!) but we usually have a great time at Whitwell.

https://motorhomer.com/forum/rallie...twell-reepham-station-meet-april-6th-8th-2018

Sorry where are my manners? Big, if belated, welcome to Milton too :b0231:

just coming over from wildcamping where i've been a full member for a few years. how does my subscription carry over to this sister site? surely i don't have to pay twice as already paid up on the other. can admin advise pls? same email, username so you can look me up if you need to

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back