Just joined

Puddlejumper

Just joined

hi Folks
Just joined here after an invite from Wild Camping and have to say.......it's rather nice over here?
I must say though, I am struggling to work out how to add a signature in settings. No doubt it's very simple it's just me being a bit thick, as usual.
We currently tootle about in our ancient Autosleeper Talisman and generally just chillax but plans are underway to do a world wide tour of the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the newest motorhome site.

Puddlejumper;n3943 said:
hi Folks
Just joined here after an invite from Wild Camping and have to say.......it's rather nice over here?
I must say though, I am struggling to work out how to add a signature in settings. No doubt it's very simple it's just me being a bit thick, as usual.
We currently tootle about in our ancient Autosleeper Talisman and generally just chillax but plans are underway to do a world wide tour of the UK

Hello,

We do not have signatures on this forum. I took this decision as the value that they add is not balanced out by the way they can be abused and often look messy.

Hello and welcome

Well im newish to this wonderful site set up by a brainchild of a much bigger wildish site,so good to have others from there to here.:Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back