Keeping cool

We have 40degrees here in Charmes , France, only trees for shade oh and of course a wet microfibre towel for Isla our retriever, it works.

I’ve slept in tha van on the drive for the last three nights. Aircon running full pelt I’m actually sitting in he van right now. Not 40 but 30 degrees that’s warm for my part of the country. Enjoy the festival wish I could make it ☹️

There is one massive danger here...…………………………………….. flatulence!!! Hot gas rises and there is no escaping the draw from those fans :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My van says 40 degrees, so my solution is to head for a pub for a drop of Abbott.

Target achieved, and now for supper. Deep filled steak and roquefoet pie with mixed veg. What's not to like on a warm day.

looks cool, dude :alien:

Noticed with these current temperatures that the Fridge is still working fine (ice cubes still frozen :) ) but the duty cycle is way up and instead of going on and off, it is on nearly 100% of the time during the day (currently been running since around noon (right now ambient outside is 27C) ).

I've been working in a loft Monday/Tuesday this week. I can think of a better place you can shove yer fan pmsl.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back