L P G HELP

tonyone21

Free Member

I have a self build transit with a petrol/lpg engine. It is not a conversion, but a factory fitted system. It as developed a leak on the filling system, it seems to be were the filler pipe enters the tanks. I can't find anyone locally that will even look at problem. Anyone out there that can help please
Cheers Tony

Hello Rae, thanks for responding, yes, it's leaking when filling. it was brought to my attention (in no uncertain way "PANIC" at filling station, there was a pool of lpg under my camper! by the time I had reported it, it had evaporated! and it seems to be a copper pipe.

Hello Rae, thanks for responding, yes, it's leaking when filling. it was brought to my attention (in no uncertain way "PANIC" at filling station, there was a pool of lpg under my camper! by the time I had reported it, it had evaporated! and it seems to be a copper pipe.

Cheers Rea. but the pipe just disappears bewixt the top of the tank and the camper floor! the only access would be to lower the tank assembly, or cut a hole thro the floor above the tanks, both of which are beyond my DIY ability!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back