Leaving for Portugal tomorrow

Hate to say it .............but think what you’re missing snow drops are out daffodils ditto even the almond tree in bloom and temperatures rather plesent .I really don’t miss snow ploughing in Scotland! Having said that this has been one of the coldest winters since we moved here have lost several trees even the lemons froze and have gone rotten.

Are you going a bit stir crazy.😫🤪😩
It's not looking good for travel to europe for this year, we can only🤞 and hope things change.
I would settle for a wet weekend in Skegness at the moment☔☔
In the immortal words of the song
☀️Always look on the bright side of life☀️

I’ve been on internet booking some sites down in Devon and Cornwall for summer July August and they are nearly all full up already. Just paid a few deposits willing to take a chance and book now as I think we won’t be getting abroad this year.

My thoughts also Wully , looks like we are all staying in the UK this summer , lets hope we can get a few weeks abroad when winter comes but not holding my breath ;)

I’ve been on internet booking some sites down in Devon and Cornwall for summer July August and they are nearly all full up already. Just paid a few deposits willing to take a chance and book now as I think we won’t be getting abroad this year.
Be very careful Wully, some of the roads down there are very narrow.

I was down that way last year Rodger was a bit tight in places but we just find a good site with a swimming pool and use it as a base hire a car for a week to get around or I might use the tow car I bought 3 year ago and never use.

Panicked, on first reading that.. !

We've not had time to weed and tarmac the guest pitch
Lord only knows where we'd get rose petals to strew, this time of year
Give it a week or two, please.

No rush, we're ok for Marmite and HP sauce

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back