LED Lighting

Iandsm

I know many people either have or are changing to LED interior lighting. I have recently dealt again with a company who really impress me with what I think are superior product. This time I wanted to upgrade the reading lights in our Autosleeper from the original spotlights to something nicer looking and which give a better spread of light. I purchased some reading lamps with opal glass shades and touch sensitive switches which include a dimmer function from Aten Lighting who were very helpful and easily contactable on the telephone. These lamps are really nice quality and come with a three years guarantee. Aten lighting can supply all you LED needs.

opal_reading.jpg

The link doesn't work, looks like you have put a j where the h should be in the word lighting.

The light looks very nice though.

Led lights from day one, have loads of them left over, auto in the loo, centre gold with white and warm, front 3 surface mounts in the cab and ceiling type at back beds, you late coming to the party, LOL.

led toylet auto light.jpglight 1.jpglts a.jpg

I hate things sticking down as i bang my head on them, much rather have flush mount, but your call your van. (y)
The last time I banged my head on a flush mount was caused an adverse reaction to some alcohol ... 🙄

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back