led lights

christina howes

led lights

Hi
we have a 2011 dethleff esprit 6810 we have led lights above all the lockers and on the storage box drivers side we have yet to find a switch for these lights any ideas anyone

I am sorry but I can't throw any light on this either

At least my pointless post bumps it:Flushed_Face_Emoji:

Hi Without seeing your lights to see if there similar In my van there is lights that you just touch the light with the back of your hand and they light same to switch off. It also has long led lights above the lockers and there switch is a just a tiny rocker switch at the end of locker

Hi, we have a Dethleffs Esprit I7090, 2011 model year and had the same problem. The switch for the front ambient lighting is located on the nearside, at the forward end, right in the corner underneath the cupboard above the long window . The switch for the rear ambient lighting is located again under the cupboard at the forward end, above the bed, but on the off-side.

1 post only and the last activity was 12-02-2018, 17:16 so maybe they saw that answer off Kito in #4, found what they wanted and cleared off like a lot seem to do :Very_Angry_Emoji:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back