Lenovo tablet

jagmanx

This arrived !
All functions / apps now installed😀
Photo shows the (mini) usb hub which allows me to copy photos from my cameras.(card reader needed)
I can also use a mouse and external keyboard via Bluetooth or the hub.
I needed 2 extra apps for the photo copying 1 minor payment of £5
So planning NOT to use the laptop whilst on the road !
All devices charge off usb

100_2841.JPG

Last edited:
The Acer Chromebook does everything I need. And the battery lasts ages. Taken the TV out. Surplus to requirements.😬

If your cameras are Android phones, you don't need all the wiring if they're all on the same WiFi server. You can do it by WiFi without using any data using the Quickpic app, which is great, and free! But you need to download the APK file for version 4.7.3 and side-load it on phones and tablet. They removed the WiFi transfer facility after this update. Then ensure it doesn't automatically updateScreenshot_20210328-073007~01.png

If your cameras are Android phones, you don't need all the wiring if they're all on the same WiFi server. You can do it by WiFi without using any data using the Quickpic app, which is great, and free! But you need to download the APK file for version 4.7.3 and side-load it on phones and tablet. They removed the WiFi transfer facility after this update. Then ensure it doesn't automatically updateView attachment 58828
Thanks but my cameras are non-wifi. Thus I need to remove their memory cards and plug the cards into a card reader which has a standard USB plug.
This connects to the tablet with an OTG hub with 4 standartd usb sockets. I also uses an "Ex-fat" app and "Total commader" a file management app... It all works fine and easily !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back