Like a dripping tap

Sonar

I must admit just like a dripping tap eeerr. in doors has been very consistent about not being able to see anything in the wardrobe .
But such an easy fix I don’t know why I never thought of it before …

So my answer it a bit of conduct with a rocker switch and a length of 12 volt led lights..
And some wire….

So now put together it will be easy to find a 12 volt supply and then stick the conduct to a side wall .
So dripping tap will be happier now thinking what next .IMG_0414.jpegIMG_0413.jpegIMG_0412.jpegIMG_0415.jpeg

I found a much easier solution although it already has a light. I use the wardrobe to store my djembe drums :)

I found a much easier solution although it already has a light. I use the wardrobe to store my djembe drums :)
We use ours for clothes and shoes but would like very much to use it as a tiny tool shed but that’s not gonna happen 😂😂

Bit too small for a man cave..

We use ours for clothes and shoes but would like very much to use it as a tiny tool shed but that’s not gonna happen 😂😂

Bit too small for a man cave..
The secret is… leave the wife at home lol

And if you wife reads this and we ever meet somewhere I did not write the above 😂😂😂😂

I must admit just like a dripping tap eeerr. in doors has been very consistent about not being able to see anything in the wardrobe .
But such an easy fix I don’t know why I never thought of it before …

So my answer it a bit of conduct with a rocker switch and a length of 12 volt led lights..
And some wire….

So now put together it will be easy to find a 12 volt supply and then stick the conduct to a side wall .
So dripping tap will be happier now thinking what next .View attachment 73621View attachment 73622View attachment 73623View attachment 73624
You have so much to learn Fred lad.

https://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/pe...6686&s_kwcid=AL!5616!3!426684131195!!!network}!941466838797!&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANBraFNW1DiLwnTkOl2jGi_ec2qF68gZo2HSZ25MT2HX2iprEvVzGTBoCb0kQAvD_BwE

You have so much to learn Fred lad.

https://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/pe...6686&s_kwcid=AL!5616!3!426684131195!!!network}!941466838797!&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANBraFNW1DiLwnTkOl2jGi_ec2qF68gZo2HSZ25MT2HX2iprEvVzGTBoCb0kQAvD_BwE
Yes tried her with a torch to start with but. Seems you need two hands to sort through stuff.
Bought two headlamps we use them for walking the dogs when it’s a bit dark.
But that was too much trouble so this is the solution .

Did think of a micro switch on the door frame but that may have been another problem if any think had got caught on in ..

As the saying goes. Happy wife happy life..

As you can see ive put 4 lights in the wardrobe on a micro switch but I think I when overboard with the size of the wardrobe when I was building the van lolol
20230320_100850.jpg

IMG_0785.JPG

Liz would kill for that, I was going to use that type of hinge then I remembered that Liz has a habit of not shutting doors in the van so I went with Piano hinges from B&Q.

Any more van pics?

Very nice, she'd kill for that kitchen too.

I see you ignored the Smev tap and fitted a domestic one Jeff, I put the tap handle facing back so it didn't get caught accidentally.

1721286416345.jpeg

It looks a really nice build and the first one I've seen that I actualy like as much as mine, if I had to fault it, it would be the bed but I did ours the same, when I should have made it usable as two singles as that's how we roll now and it's why we sold ours after buying it back, everything else he'd ruined was fixable.

I like how you did the back doors, I struggled on those with lots of sleepless nights and I never got them to the same standard as the rest of the van.

1721286756608.png

Tanks were made and fitted in Ferrybridge by Shawn Barrett, at Barrett tanks, tank.me
1721286889010.jpeg

1721286951414.png

Not sure if anyon eelse has done this but while I was looking at the house extention and doing the upp lockers I noticed the plastic stuff they put under the roof edges (forget what it is called, but it made the perfect middle shelf.

1721287174165.png

I see you ignored the Smev tap and fitted a domestic one Jeff, I put the tap handle facing back so it didn't get caught accidentally.

View attachment 73646

It looks a really nice build and the first one I've seen that I actualy like as much as mine, if I had to fault it, it would be the bed but I did ours the same, when I should have made it usable as two singles as that's how we roll now and it's why we sold ours after buying it back, everything else he'd ruined was fixable.

I like how you did the back doors, I struggled on those with lots of sleepless nights and I never got them to the same standard as the rest of the van.

View attachment 73647

Tanks were made and fitted in Ferrybridge by Shawn Barrett, at Barrett tanks, tank.me
View attachment 73648

View attachment 73649

Not sure if anyon eelse has done this but while I was looking at the house extention and doing the upp lockers I noticed the plastic stuff they put under the roof edges (forget what it is called, but it made the perfect middle shelf.

View attachment 73650
If I was doing it now Kev it would be completely different ie fixed bed smaller wardrobe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back