Lille?

EJB

First time stumped!!…..Is there a Campsite/Aire/Stellplatz/Sosta or any other parking within 6 miles of Lille in France.
Even one on a bus route would suffice although I haven't found one of those within 40 miles of Lille.

witzend

They Dutch got the answer several in fact
Screenshot (19).png

Last edited:

witzend

Thanks for the image..what is the programme or do you have a link?
They block the link here think of the dutch site you can download a app for a weeks free trial but websites free

EJB

What's the name of the site or the web address Please?
I have 3 different Dutch camping apps but don't recognise the image you posted.

eurajohn

Looks like Campercontact to me.
I take that back just looked on the web site and its not the same, although the layout and icons are the same.

Last edited:

keithchesterfield

Free Member
Are you wanting to stop overnight or just during the day and do you need facilities ?

A few years ago we stopped for free overnight on Allée des Marronniers, near the Citadelle, but I've no guarantee it's still available.

(y)

EJB

Thanks Keith, found that one...there is also the secure car park next to it but don't know about the overnight in the car park!
Simply wanted an Aire or Campsite for 2 or 3 nights within walking or bus distance.
Have never been to Lille but perhaps will not bother! ;) :D

PS. The campsite indicated on witzend's image, directly above the name, looks a possibility?

EJB

Looks like Campercontact to me.
I take that back just looked on the web site and its not the same, although the layout and icons are the same.

It is, but the distances are too great anyway...14 miles and no public transport.
PS. OK on my phone but their website is always awkward!