Little Tip

kenspain

For those that are thinking comeing over here and one day you fancy going out to lunch find youself a Pensioner bar ever town or village has one yesterday i took a friend into Gandia and he took me to lunch this was unbelievable. Soup, Rtooast lamb 2 veg . Chessecake , Coffee . total cost 7.50 euros. To get over the shock i had to have a large Cognac :):):)

BOTCANU

At that price I,d have more than one cognac 😀

jagmanx

What is wrong with Spanish Brandy ?

kenspain

Spanish Brandy is ok if you want it for running your car :D:D:D

Bigshug

Sounds really good,how do you find a pensioner bar?

Bigshug

Thats great thanks Ken. First thing I’ll look for next time I’m in Spain

For those that are thinking comeing over here and one day you fancy going out to lunch find youself a Pensioner bar ever town or village has one yesterday i took a friend into Gandia and he took me to lunch this was unbelievable. Soup, Rtooast lamb 2 veg . Chessecake , Coffee . total cost 7.50 euros. To get over the shock i had to have a large Cognac :):):)
Thanks for the tip, that sounds great value. We are scheduled to be in Spain in September, do you know what age defines a pensioner under the scheme please, is it over 60s or some other age?

It dose not matter what age you are you can go in and eat a drink at the same price as Pensioners I have used them many times and some get very full try to get in between 1 or half past 1:D

maja07

There's one of these in Peniscola...not sure if it's a pensioner or just subsidized by the local community...just at the bottom of the castle hill. Who needs google when you've got Ken !! 😀 Maja

maja07

Actually, it's a couple of hundred yards from the hill....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:148)

HurricaneSmith, tapfitter, Edina, BOTCANU, 2cv, jagmanx, mr brown, Steveandjulie, RoadTrek Boy, SimonM, Campervanannie, Rockburner, Nightman, YOLO BUS, LANDS43, saxonborg, St3v3, tonybvi, dij260, Obanboy666, Reiverlad, Nosmo king, Haaamster, Wully, Martingrant, Trek, Full Member, neckender, CardMaker, Topmast, Pawneepilot, Tezza33, Livotlout, TeamRienza, Glass man, yorkslass, Ian1950, dalspa, Chris356, Chipvan, oppy, helen262, Tallyman, timatabsa, roamingman, Linda, Ukwanderer, Lee, Jeanette, Fiona68, wanderlust, Steveboy, Trotter, andyjanet, kevlakes, cowanhouse, chippythewiz, Freespirit648, peterbst, Bigshug, Biggarmac, ian and cath, V1nny, mendit, runnach, Okta, paulhelenwilko, Gixer, Terryww, TonyandJo, ironman, time4t, Ardachaidh, s4x4c, Bobtaylor, Chasn, Clunegapyears, Squeegee, roadromer, seamoor, trar2, Magsw166, Vanterrier, exmusso, Grouchy, RoaminRog, Maci, Niki, jiwawa, keith777, Undertaker, EnaC, Skipperted, daveremog, scrap heap chalenge, cronkle, trixie88, starcott, Carrerasax, linkshouse, Val54, Roger Haworth, Rec, Harleyboygaz3, Silver sprinter, Robbo2, peejay, CavityandLacey, GreggBear, skippy, korky, yorkieowl, 47643, Phase3begins, AdriaTwin, Horlicks, MrRush, maja07, Spacerunner, guerdeval, Gpw, talbotti, Castaway, old cronies, geordy paul, Ianfkelly1952, Forresbroons, Maplec, 1014Rk, THE COLLIES, Big H, PinkFlowerPetal, Mike v, lifeafloat, Maggyj, Dennismileo, bluegeecee, Vinnythehat, scampa, MJVW, Steve050, Lizzyp1962, Geodawg, corkyballs, Jeanmatt, Stewie, hmssnake, Herbenny,