Lockdown entertainment links

Minisorella

I've seen some amazing, some touching, some hilarious and some really fun links on social media since lockdown.... entertainment, games, online exercise videos and lots of very inventive people finding ways to share some fun out of the boredom. Hope no-one minds but I thought it might be good to have a place to gather them on here, especially for those who don't do Facebook. So if you come across a little gem, please share :)

I'll kick it off with these 2 very different takes on Les Mis... one funny, one just beautiful

Minisorella

Something a bit different this time. I saw Gaby Pimentel on regional news and sought her out on Youtube. She's a physiotherapist in London and came up with a way to keep her 80+ years grandparents active during lockdown via video link. The idea took off and she's now uploaded a series of daily exercise routines especially for all the grandparents staying safe at home. All you need is a chair and a couple of tins from the food cupboard... oh and you don't actually have to have grandchildren, I just didn't want to use the 'E' word! :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy!

mariesnowgoose

My lovely nephew put this together to raise funds for musicians out of work because of covid-19.
He's the one doing the singing.

Minisorella

Aww have you ever seen a dog look so sad? 😥