London ulez fine twats imho. (UPDATE)

defo write to them, I've just succesfully done one for parking!! but in essence you had no option but to travel that route as per diversion get it intae them!! LOL

Hope you are doing ok fergie take care buddy
aye no too bad, I take it you know I moved up to Inveraray? been here since November, nice quiet place, everyone so welcoming. I still hold out hope I will get back to having a motorhome some day in the not too distant future but if not I've got lots of memories from the times Iv'e had. Take care my friend and happy safe travels.

They have com up with a much better plot to stymie the ULEZ cameras. They are attaching Bat boxes to them. It is illegal with draconian fines and imprisonment for anyone to disturb a bat box. It will be interesting to see how that nice Mr Khan gets round that one!
He will appoint another very high paid official a caped crusader called Batman.

Or has that been done already . 🤪

00.35, did you drive all the way home on landing back to UK?

00.35, did you drive all the way home on landing back to UK?
Well no,we were up all day on 12th not expecting to have to depart france quickly so left treport then spent the day in hyper market headed to dieppe couldn't get on ferry all booked so hoofed up and got Le shuttle then drove to penkridge north brum stopped for a few hours shut eye then carried straight up road from there fair trek tbh but being a professional driver took it in my stride😛

Last edited:
What a total waste of time and money
How many times I wonder company's pay without checking and Jo public who may not challenge it

Well no,we were up all day on 22nd not expecting to have to depart france quickly so left treport then spent the day in hyper market headed to dieppe couldn't get on ferry all booked so hoofed up and got Le shuttle then drove to penkridge north brum stopped for a few hours shut eye then carried straight up road from there fair trek tbh but being a professional driver took it in my stride😛
Ah Fi, the pro driver, well done to her 👍

Back