Looking for a new(er) M/H

Green Man

Hi all,
I'm hoping to plug in to the collective wisdom on here. I currently have an Autosleeper Executive. It works fine and has the ideal layout for me - long twin bench seats (I'm 6'3) that can be configured as single beds or a large double + rear washroom. I'm looking to get something a little newer but am struggling to find much that offers the same other than another Executive (anyone got a 50th anniversary model going spare?) or an A/S Nuevo.

Does anyone have any suggestions for alternative models, please? My maximum budget is about £30k.

Cheers

Green Man

Why change if it suits you... ?
Spend the inevitable cash difference on whatever it is prompting you to change..
Eg Solar / Batteries / Fuel Cell / Minor repairs / New cambelt etc etc
Refurb inside / new fridge / new hob
I thought about upgrading 1 year ago but "Common sense" prevailed..

I would have paid about £20K more just for the kudos of a newer vehicle..
AND It would have been
1 more likely to get stolen
2 more annoying with minor scrapes

Just my thoughts !
Assuming your vehicle is a coach built then the other reasons are to either
Slim down with a PVC
Go A Class because the are nice but sometimes are a nuisance mainly parking or narror roads

We looked at the Nuevo about the 2004 models the ones that look longer was about them£40k mark (we didn’t have that budget) and we found the benches weren’t very long for them to be two singles, I would probably go with jagmanx

Very occasionally a Bentley Indigo comes up for sale around that budget, though dealers tend to be more than that. I think that it meets your criteria and know that people who have them love them, but they are at least 7 years old now.
This one seems a bargain at a dealer at the moment Bentley Indigo
The cab seats turn and with a small addition link to the benches for sleeping giving a long bed. Alternatively it quickly makes a large double across.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back