Looking for a vet

The laird

Rally Organiser

Hi guys just wondered in any member knew or knows of a d3cent vet en route to dieppe from blois area for the dog to get passport etc done
Many thanks in advance

Hi guys just wondered in any member knew or knows of a d3cent vet en route to dieppe from blois area for the dog to get passport etc done
Many thanks in advance
Gordon I think a chap by the name of Keith Chesterfield did something on Google maps showing all the vets that people had used and recommended. I saved a link somewhere I will go and have a search.

If you Google “ European vets recommended for pet passport” you will get sites with links to the Google map with the locations, if you click on the location you get info about the Vet including charges, cheers.

You’ll find most towns and some villages will have a vet. They are generally easy to find, much more prominent than doctors surgeries.
If your worried about the language, many will have some English, but if you prepare yourself with Google translate, you just need to ask for an appointment and tell them you are returning to England.
Something like “Je voudrais un rendez-vous pour rentrer en Angleterre”
It’s much more fun if you try the language and they will appreciate it.

Gordon don’t know a vet but you’ll like this. Went to a pub restaurant in Millport at the weekend they said they only allow blind dogs in I said that could be arranged as I was starving but I couldent bring myself to poke wee honeys eyes out ?
Wully go to the corner and put your hat on

Job done at vet 15; 50 Euro we supplied tablet from chemist in Main Street which made it dearer as vet is only 9,00 euro for tablet
Had a great chat with one nice guy

Gordon don’t know a vet but you’ll like this. Went to a pub restaurant in Millport at the weekend they said they only allow blind dogs in I said that could be arranged as I was starving but I couldent bring myself to poke wee honeys eyes out ?
You looking for a divorce don't think Christine would like that ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back