Love the layout of this forum

Geraldine

Love the layout of this forum. The easy in which you can navigate around. Like the raffle idea.
Just wonder how much time and effort goes into it? Would like to know abit more about what is involved.
Phil is there a site like this for Music lovers i.e Rock fans?
Currently I am a member of a face book group with 10k members. I think a Forum would be good as things disappear on FB.
Any further info would be greatly received.
Cheers. David

Thank you Gregbear for pointing out my previous post regarding this site. However not sure what point you were trying to make? Please expand if possible. Many thanks.

Ah Gregbear67 I get it! Didn't realise active thread still going on this subject. Cheers.

No reply yet regarding is there a Rock version of this forum out there in cyberspace. Nor any interest on how to go about setting one up. Will hang on in until someone comes along with a few suggestions.
Cheers. David

No reply yet regarding is there a Rock version of this forum out there in cyberspace. Nor any interest on how to go about setting one up. Will hang on in until someone comes along with a few suggestions.
Cheers. David

If you want to set up a similar type of forum, you're probably best having a word with Phil at a meet?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back