LPG Inlet Cover

Nick-Mandy

In Wales last week, some nice person stole my LPG inlet cover. I was going to buy a replacement until I realized it was a simple design to duplicate and cost pennies to 3D print. With permission, I've used the "Wild Camping" logo.
If anyone would like the STL file (also in other formats), please inbox me for a free download - plain designs on request or with your symbol/message attached.

W1.jpgW2.jpgW3.jpgW4.jpgW5.jpgW6.jpg

In Wales last week, some nice person stole my LPG inlet cover. I was going to buy a replacement until I realized it was a simple design to duplicate and cost pennies to 3D print. With permission, I've used the "Wild Camping" logo.
If anyone would like the STL file (also in other formats), please inbox me for a free download - plain designs on request or with your symbol/message attached.

View attachment 73171View attachment 73172View attachment 73173View attachment 73174View attachment 73175

Looks smart :)

Something that would be really handy - and could likely make a bit of money selling either the printed item or the file - is a Truma Boiler Vent Cover. They often break, get lost or go walkies.

Back