LPG

Gabrielle

Hi we are having Gaslow LPG fitted to our Motorhome my question is , is it easy to fill up in Europe
Thanks.

Yes plenty about - but you need to take a selection of adapters for the different pumps.

Very easy, get the 3 adaptors. But if you get stuck, for some reason I did (my own fault btw, I had the correct adaptor) and I was in switzerland at the time. The filling station had a large box to choose from, so I was sorted anyway.

Hi we are having Gaslow LPG fitted to our Motorhome my question is , is it easy to fill up in Europe
Thanks.
As said above, get the requisite adaptors. As for finding LPG, there are various apps; also, in France the governments operates a fuel price comparison website featuring all filling stations; just specify GPLc and location to find filling stations with LPG.

Super Simple in Europe get the apps on your media FILLPG, and MYLPG are good apps , I use them all the time . GASIT gave me my adapters free when I bought my system.

The only problem we have found is that some filling stations have only one GPL pump which is with the main pumps but may be on the opposite side to where your filler is!
Try to find stations that have a pump that is separate to the normal fuel pumps.
Other than that most of the large garages and many supermarkets have GPL.

The only problem we have found is that some filling stations have only one GPL pump which is with the main pumps but may be on the opposite side to where your filler is!
Try to find stations that have a pump that is separate to the normal fuel pumps.
Other than that most of the large garages and many supermarkets have GPL.
Don’t try filling lpg on Sheffield (Woodall) services Northbound in a motorhome unless you are very agile. No way I can connect to the pump with mine, thought Charlie was exaggerating when he told me, much too narrow.
If staying in that area best to keep going up then come southbound where the forecourt has plenty space for filling 👍

Is your fill point on the outside of the vehicle or inside the gas locker
If inside you might get an occasional refusal, but less often if it is external

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back