M3 Fleet services

Carrerasax

Very smart these days, definitely worth dropping in when passing.

yes i use it when going to salisbury a little tip park round the back with the hgv,s much more room

yes i use it when going to salisbury a little tip park round the back with the hgv,s much more room
Good tip, even in my small motorhome I once got stuck in a parking bay on one of the services on the M4. A couple of large 4x4s had parked opposite jutting out of their bays and all adjacent bays were full so there just wasn't enough space to reverse out at a sufficient angle. Fortunately, it wasn't long before one of the 4x4s left. The width of the roadway separating the rows of parking bays was too narrow, I guess to squeeze in more parking spaces.

Last thing I want is a Thermoking fridge running cooling 22t of produce next to me. Always park in a quiet corner ?

We always park with the lorries, I thought that’s what we are supposed to do?
Mine's so small (the motorhome that is?) I can usually park with the cars without difficulty but will probably go with the lorries in future.

I park with the cars too, but then I have VW T5 so it fits in a space no problem, but f I had a bigger MH I would park with the caravans, there always seems to be a lot of space in their car park

Pretty deserted yday (Sunday) still loads of compacted snow in car park as well. Thought they would have salted most of it considering volume of customers generalky!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back