Mailleraye-sur-Seine

The laird

Rally Organiser

Attention! There’s now a barrier at the entrance to the Aire ,pick your lingo ,enter your card 6 Euro 50 a night roughly gives you a receipt with your exit code to enter .
THIS WEEKEND THE AIRE IS OUT OFF USE DUE TO A REGATTA ,YOU CAN USE THE FOOTBALL STADIUM AS AN AIRE ,IF YOU HAD WANTED TO STAY HERE DURING THE REGATTA YOU HAD TO BOOKTHE 9th to the 17 th for 150 euros
We love it here ,I beleive it re ergs back to normal after these dates
Here’s a picture of the said barrier

490D4B62-5DE4-441D-AAC2-312C17B666D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Old news my friend, the barrier has been there for a few years.
Every time we have been there, the borne has been dirty and not working and the dump flooded.
We have used the campsite, just up the rd, so we could water up. I expect that will be full
Well the guys were installing it today brand new tarmac cut for the pressure pads the tar has just been done
Spoke with one of the guys through his phons translate and he said two days they’ve been at it
Sorry if it is old news as it’s a while since we’ve been here and the last time I met I am pat man the barrier weren’t here

It’s not any old regatta, it’s all the tall ships sailing up the Seine to the biennial armada event in Rouen, should be spectacular if you are anywhere near the Seine......

Yep, there has been a barrier and a charge every time I have been. Can't remember how much though.

its 6 euro plus 40c per person tax left there on monday great aire

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back