Man (and Women living on the moon, is it a reality?

Pudsey Bear

Or Pi in the sky

Getting there and staying for the proposed week I can see happening, they can carry enough to see them through (thinking of Apollo 13) but long term even if they send a thousand preparation rockets loaded with all kinds of supplies just doesn't seem possible to me.

They will need some sort of biosphere to live up there for any length of time, oxygen to breath, food to eat, and they can't wear space suits all the time so the biosphere needs to be sealed and pressurised, how will they do that, these thing will always be prone to leaking.

As for mars...

Or Pi in the sky

Getting there and staying for the proposed week I can see happening, they can carry enough to see them through (thinking of Apollo 13) but long term even if they send a thousand preparation rockets loaded with all kinds of supplies just doesn't seem possible to me.

They will need some sort of biosphere to live up there for any length of time, oxygen to breath, food to eat, and they can't wear space suits all the time so the biosphere needs to be sealed and pressurised, how will they do that, these thing will always be prone to leaking.

As for mars...

Max Boyce says that the Welsh have managed it. Well, he says that the Americans were the first to put a Man on the Moon, AND get him back, but Welsh Mission Control in Kerdiff put Morgan the Moon there first ...

'He landed his rocket in a dirty old crater,
Dai said he would get there, Lunar or Later ...' [And it IS cheese - Caerphilly!] :p

Steve

It would certainly create an atmosphere !🤭

Graffiti on a Railway Embankment in Haringey, circa 1984/85 :

'If they can send a Man to the Moon, why can't they send them all there?' I read this whilst in a traffic jam, sitting in a 56 seater coach full of white male passengers ... :p

Steve

I love clever graffiti.

In a London public loo way back.

"My mother made me a homosexual!"

Some wit had written under it:-

"If I buy her the wool, will she make me one?"

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back