May as well stay home now then

I think there is a problem in American society.
I doubt if just parsing it to "American" society is right? I would say similar situations are worldwide. (for example, Japanese public transport and spaces are notorious, which is quite surprising considering it is such a polite Country overall).

Ah yes!! but since the withdrawal, we can't get bags thick enough any more Trev.

I doubt if just parsing it to "American" society is right? I would say similar situations are worldwide. (for example, Japanese public transport and spaces are notorious, which is quite surprising considering it is such a polite Country overall).
Read yesterday major problem in Japan. Women get groped and it's filmed and those films sold on

Not all of them are unwanted there is a young girl on YouTube who post pictures of herself, how do I know? YouTube has a very strange algorithm which puts things before you that you've not watched before.

I won't post the URL as that will possibly be in the T&Cs but I was searching for an AI image generator to see what was happening as we'd been discussing how monkeys had done some painting as and so had computers after watching some program on TV & it brought up a channel with the word woman in place of image.

It's all about money and young people have found it an easy way to make plenty if they get enough followers, some do influencing others just do Vlogs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back