Meet clash

Trotter

I know I'm not the only one to have noticed. There's a clash between the Kelso and Strawberry Field/ Jurassic meets.
Hopefully it isn't too late to change booking dates. None of us can be in two places at the same time. Unless you know different. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the meets being on the same dates. The southern meets have limited places and will be full.

Some peeps are just not prepared to make the effort.

Free prescription , bus pass , money put into bank account every month , winter fuel payment no mortgage, you hospital consultant becomes you new best friend, not all bad ,
Bit out dated though now Baz, can’t remember the last time I saw any kind of consultant but was certainly pre-Covid. In fact last time I actually saw a doctor in person was just before Covid. Since moving to a city it seems dentists you can get in at seem to have gone as well :)

Bit out dated though now Baz, can’t remember the last time I saw any kind of consultant but was certainly pre-Covid. In fact last time I actually saw a doctor in person was just before Covid. Since moving to a city it seems dentists you can get in at seem to have gone as well :)
I thought you sent your teeth away to the dentist ;)

Was a strange thing last year with Dentists ... NHS Dentists were not allowed to operate but same restriction didn't seem to apply to Private ones? They are still playing catchup now with checkups and no doubt extra work on top due to no checkups for a year :(
I went to mine in Sept and Oct and checkup in Jan now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back