Million Pound Mega Motorhome - Our TV Debut on Channel 5!

Also straight after that program , Rich holiday , Poor holiday and a rich couple take a motorhome on tour for a week . Looks like we will have square eyes next Sunday evening
Hoi,you've got to much time on yer hands jeff looking through the tv times for programmes ,next you'll be doing the hop,skip,and jump of the tv times jingle😀😀😀👍

Finally our top secret plans from before Christmas can be revealed. We’re going to be on Channel 5’s Million Pound Mega Motorhome documentary next Sunday 21st February at 8pm.

Ooh, just seen this for Tonight, but clashes with WWTBAM, which we've only recently started watching, and the new Chris Packham programme, so we'll see....😘

Ended up the one I ordered from Germany three weeks ago came Friday it would have been too small for noddies car😂😂 so plan b joined the Dethleffs owners club made contact with someone who can source parts so ordered should be here this week fingers crossed.

Ended up the one I ordered from Germany three weeks ago came Friday it would have been too small for noddies car😂😂 so plan b joined the Dethleffs owners club made contact with someone who can source parts so ordered should be here this week fingers crossed.

Maybe it would fit the 2cv 😃

Ooh, just seen this for Tonight, but clashes with WWTBAM, which we've only recently started watching, and the new Chris Packham programme, so we'll see....😘
It won! Much more interesting programme than I expected! Will probably watch weekly!

Interesting watch. I loved the incinerating toilet idea! I wouldn't swap my fifth wheel, or our previous Hymer, for any of the ones shown though. I once spoke to a group of rv owners that were at a rally on a racecourse. They, of course, loved their units but delving deeper we found out that they were seriously short of choice for places to camp. They had to plan very carefully so all the spontaneity that we enjoy about motorhoming is gone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back