mobile version of this site

barryd

mobile version of this site

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/motorhomer.com\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​ Just having my first go at posting from Morrisons car park on an old iPhone 4 and I have to say so far I am impressed. Seems to work spot on. So many mobile versions are awful. The one on Facts is almost unusable and there are several versions.

its really important as I tend to post when out and about and if you need help say if your abroad then a good mobile version that works is essential.

Blimey I can even post an image from my phone photos! Ok it's in the wrong place

good job

What I also noticed was when I posted that my phone threw a wobbler and I thought I had lost it.

ive Actaully posted from the chippy now. I went to start again and it remembered I had tried to post something and gave me the option to restore and it all came back

I use it on iphone, kindle fire and laptop - all good :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

barryd;n8866 said:
20171202_141809.jpg

I haven't tried the mobile version properly yet, so after seeing Barry's thread decided to give it a test whilst out and about.
Uploading the above picture was a doddle and the mobile version interface is good, some websites are a nightmare on a smartphone.
Impressive so far.

wakk44;n8873 said:

I haven't tried the mobile version properly yet, so after seeing Barry's thread decided to give it a test whilst out and about.
Uploading the above picture was a doddle and the mobile version interface is good, some websites are a nightmare on a smartphone.
Impressive so far.

Which courthouse is that? Will the mobile version work if you get sent down?

nicholsong;n8876 said:
Which courthouse is that? Will the mobile version work if you get sent down?

It's not a courthouse,it's Mansfield town hall and if the picture is expanded you will get a seasonal greeting.:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

I find there is no 'new posts' button on mobile version. Is 'new topics' the same thing, it seems to be?

First time ive looked at my post on the PC and it seems my photo is not there. Wonder what happened there then?

Paulmold;n8919 said:
I find there is no 'new posts' button on mobile version. Is 'new topics' the same thing, it seems to be?

Yes Paul. They are the same thing. Once you've opened a "New Topic" it drops off the list until someone else posts.

It all seems to work very well.

One thing I find challenging is that on my mobile I can only see three dots at the bottom right, and need to expand it to show Like, Thank and Edit by rotating my phone 90 degrees.

To edit, having rotated my phone then the screen's face is taken up with an editing box.... So I have to rotate back to see what I'm editing. I'm now used to it and accept it as a quirk.

Last edited:
Paulmold;n8919 said:

There is a new posts and new topic notifications on my mobile. Click on forums and then on the three horizontal bars at the top left.

HurricaneSmith;n9105 said:
One thing I find challenging is that on my mobile I can only see three dots at the bottom right, and need to expand it to show Like, Thank and Edit by rotating my phone 90 degrees.

To edit, having rotated my phone then the screen's face is taken up with an editing box.... So I have to rotate back to see what I'm editing. I'm now used to it and accept it as a quirk.

Strewth - It's been fixed. Everything now works just fine in the "portrait" position.

Just going to have get used to belonging to a forum where quirks and glitches are fixed.

Thank you very much. Happy days.

Still having problems with the cursor jumping all over
er the shop again on my Widows Phone
still no capital when starting a new
. paragraph.
it improved yesterday morning ,but was impossible to read or post after 10pm, yesterday...
bit better now... Was somebody tinkering,last night?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back